In the advanced life, Aadhar help to proceed online service anywhere at any time. It is distributed to Indian citizens with a unique identity number. Unique identity authority of India provides Aadhar enrollment number to every citizen. Aadhar Card is allotted for each person. Now, it is a crucial one for applying for a loan or bank account or any other. The 12 digit identification number is offered according to biometrics data on the official website. By using an enrollment number of the Aadhar card one can verify information of the person via online. Anyone can be able to access or download Aadhar card online on their required time online with the allotted number.
Indian government allows a user to download their other card with simple process online. It provides several benefits to the citizen. Due to high population, the Indian government has created an online portal to download it easily without hassle. In an authorized site of UIDAI person can check information of Aadhar card. All related details of this card will be available online. However, it is identification proof for any usage.
- If you link Aadhar number with bank account then you can get direct benefits on transferring amount to another account online. It helps to acquire EPFO fund for an employer. Pension holders can get money easily by the Aadhar number.
- It helps you to get the passport within ten days. It makes to reduce time-consuming of verification of police for your passport.
- The Indian government launched the Aadhar number to keep important documents of property on the digital locker. It will be operated by government and simple to sign up. Aadhar card holder creates digi locker simple today.
For opening the bank account in India, one must have to offer it as an essential file. If you submit it, you no need to submit more documents to the bank.
It is a mandatory document that everyone should have. If you applied for Aadhar card, you might download it with few clicks. Through online, you can check the status of Aadhar card. To download it you have two ways that help you to download faster. If you are new to download it from online, consider following stepsDownload Aadhar card with enrollment number
- One must have to visit authorized website of UIDAI
- In home page, you need to click on download Aadhar option
- It displays options to download Aadhar card via Aadhar number or enrollment number
- Choose enrollment id and enter information that asked on the page
- Click on get one-time password, you receive OTP to your mobile number
- Enter OTP and choose download option
- You have to choose Aadhar number option on download tab
- After clicking the option, you see lists of a field.
- Fill all details and enter OTP number
- Finally, click on download
These steps are helpful to download at any time. So, choose any one way to download Aadhar card on your convenient place.
Click here to enroll for Aadhar card